No pictures today.
I find myself apologizing for my lack of diligence to this blog.
Anyway. I drilled some holes in the bottom of the spa for drainage. I intend to put some block, brick and stone in the bottom to improve drainage, and then put in some soil and compost. I was motivated by a neighbor to one of my rentals. I've been over working on a vacant unit and he's been rototilling his front yard for a garden. He's made me feel like a slacker, as he is on disability.
So I went back to my place and started some small projects. I leveled out the spa using a demo bar and a railroad tie as a lever and fulcrum while I shoveled some dirt under one of the corners. Then I drilled some holes into the bottom or the spa and the low spots on the seats. I had to find my bit extension due to water being in the spa from the recent rain.
Once my battery ran out, I removed the wheel from my wheel barrow and then took the wire wheel to the axle.
I'm kind of glad there's no pictures. All the rain has sprouted tons of weeds. They'll go into the compost (and probably the spa) but I don't want anyone seeing how remiss I've been.
The long and short of things was that I had all my rentals full, then 3 vacancies happened abruptly. And I've been looking for something other than real estate.
Hope you're having a good day.
10 months ago